Photo: Signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between SIM University and OPRA Asia, Singapore
Dr Paul is currently an Associate Lecturer at Nanyang Technological University and Singapore University of Social Sciences. He lectures in Psychometrics, Personnel Selection, Leadership and Negotiation & Conflict Resolution.
Previous roles include:
- Lecturer on ‘Assessment and Staff Selection’, Post-graduate, Massey University – Business School, Wellington (2005)
- Lecturer and course coordinator for ‘Research Methods and Applied Statistics’, Post-graduate Psychology, University of Waikato, Hamilton (2001)
- Lecturer on ‘Industrial Organisational Psychology’, Third-year Psychology, Victoria University, Wellington (2000)
- Lecturer on ‘Applied Psychology’, First-year Psychology, Victoria University, Wellington (1999)
- Lecturer on ‘Unemployment’, Post-graduate Industrial Organisational Psychology, Victoria University, Wellington (1997)